What are your fees?
- Determining the cost of defending a case or conducting an appeal will depend upon a number of factors. The lawyers of Mickelson & Whysall take into account the complexity of your matter and the legal objective when quoting you the fees.
- Fees are always discussed at the first meeting after the lawyer you meet with is able to understand the potential complexities of the case. We find that in most criminal matters, a fixed fee is the fairest way to bill a client. Once the lawyer fully understands your matter, a written confirmation of the legal fees will be provided to you so that you can be confident that there will be no extra expenses.
- At Mickelson & Whysall the lawyers pride themselves on being fair and responsible when billing their clients. Mickelson & Whysall provides the exceptional service while remaining conscious of their clients’ budgets.
- The lawyers of Mickelson & Whysall do not charge for the first phone or in office consultation. We want our potential clients to feel comfortable contacting our office.
- We accept Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Interac, and e-Transfer